Custom Search

Monday, August 14, 2017

Stop Wasting Time


Time is something that we can never get back but always want more of. It is something that we often run out of and have even wasted before. But there are a few things we can do to make the most of ours and others time.

Arrive early to appointments and meetings. I have learned the hard way that being early is often better. My husband and I have been married for 30 years and if it was me I would be late , he would be way early and together we are just a bit early or on time. Yes, it is that simple. Being 10 to 15 minutes early allows you time for error. The meeting is scheduled to begin at the starting time so you need to be a bit early in order to do just that. Being early allows you to be more comfortable, have your items in order before your meeting or appointment.


Being prepared and time goes hand in hand. If you are looking for an item during the meeting can make you look unprofessional but it also takes up time. Make sure that you have it all together before the meeting will help you look good and start the meeting on time. Perhaps a little note of items you need to bring with you will make it easier for you to keep on tract.

The one modern item that has as many good points as bad is the cellphone. It is a major pet peeve of mine to have those I am meeting with to check their text messages, email, voicemail or playgames. It is a waste of time and should be done in the free time of an individual. Before going into the meeting silence your cell phone.


shared at
inspire me monday


1 comment:

  1. You are right,time wasted cannot be recovered but we can plan for our time.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post