Custom Search

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Friendship Day and A Great Friendship Recipe To Share


Can you recall the first friend you made?? Perhaps it was your cousin, your neighbor or even a school mate. I have made friends of most or all of these. Today, I still talk to many friends I made years ago. Perhaps you do as well on one of the great social networks

Friendship Day in the United States was created many years go in 1935. It was to honor our closest friends. The holiday continued perhaps so that we can see how important it is to have friends that if we walked as friends through life all problems would be more easily solved. Perhaps that is why while friendship day started in the United States other countries have adopted friendship day as well.




Here is a great recipe to share with friends:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post