Custom Search

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Medical Massage Benefits




Medical Massage is the direct application of pressure to a specific soft tissue or muscle groups to achieve a certain medical outcome and improve overall health and well being. It is not the pampering massage that many know instead it is a prescribed treatment Medical massage helps to support healing, boosts energy, reduces recovery time after an injury, eases pain and enhances mood.



Some individuals attend massaget parlors for relaxation purposes, medical massage is to assist with medical conditions. Massage therapy can be a powerful addition to your health care. Massages may be complted with many different techniques to fit ones personal health need. Medical massage must be deemed medically necessary by a therapist.

Medical massage has been shown to help with




shared at
 friday favorites

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if anyone has ever been prescribed relaxation massage at a massage parlor? In Vegas those are the illicit places of the night. Professional massage therapist are a different story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    ลดแก้ม

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post