Custom Search

Monday, June 5, 2017

Gemini


Many of you may not know zodiac signs , astrology or read your horoscope. I can say that many of my friends do not but there are a few that do. I like to know what is being talked about so while I do not believe that a zodiac sign can control life or that a horoscope comes true because someone says I still think they are fun. So today I share with you the sign of the Gemini"

Gemini (♊) is the third astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this sign between May 21 and June 21.Gemini is represented by The Twins Castor and Pollux.






The Gemini in our lives lives up to her sign. Always mood changing, busy finding herself with many projects at the same time, she can enter a room and its like the party begins and she loves with all she has but mess with her and you will deal with her bad side. 
Famous Individual who are Gemini's include

Barbara Bush June 8
George Bush Sr. June 12
Henry Kissinger May 27
John F. Kennedy May 29
Clint Eastwood May 31
Marilyn Monroe June 1
Johnny Depp June 9
Morgan Freeman June 1
Nicole Kidman June 20







are you a Gemini or do you know someone who is?? Do they live up to the defining of their sign

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post