Custom Search

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hug A G.I.


I find it a great pleasure to meet the young men and women who serve our country. It were not for them where would we be?? Yes, there are those that make the laws and debate and so on but it is those that serve in the military that deserve our thank-you's. I am proud to be able to tell you that on both sides of the family there are those in our family that are serving the great country that we all love.

GI's risk their lives for our freedom. They keep us safe and if a simple pat on the back or hug for ding vital service is what is needed I can say that they deserve it. Whether it was someone who loves a GI, someone who loves our great country or a GI him or herself I do not know I can only say that I agree with them and say they deserve i.


so today if you are out and about say hi to a GI and offer them a pat on the back, a hug and a big thank you as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post