Custom Search

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine Sweet for Two

when I saw this great recipe I knew I had to share it . I must tell you though that it was found on the blog Real Mom Kitchen go there to see what other great goodies she has shared






1/8 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
2 tsp cornstarch
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 Twinkies

In a small sauce pan, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch. Whisk the water into the sugar mixture until well blended. Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat and gently stir in raspberries. Allow the mixture to cool.
Cut Twinkies in half diagonally (A sharp diagonal), starting about 1 in. down from top left to 1 in. from bottom of opposite side. For each heart, put 2 halves together on 1 serving plate. Spoon raspberry mixture on top and around hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post