Custom Search

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pizza Casserole

If you are like me when you get home you are ready to make a simple meal and relax a bit. The process of this casserole is really simple!  

Cook your ground beef (1-2 lbs depending on the servings needed) - preferably grass fed!  I actually cheated to make it even faster and just mixed in my tomato sauce and seasonings with my meat.  

Cook any "pizza toppings" like onions, peppers, etc.   I didn't feel like cooking anything separately so I cooked it all together.  But I threw some turkey pepperoni and some olives in the food processor to make them go a little further.

Place your ground beef in a greased casserole dish.
Layer pizza sauce (again, I just use tomato sauce and add Italian seasoning) - make sure it's sugar free!
Layer "toppings" and cheese.
Repeat all layers.

Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until it's all melted.

Add a side salad and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post