Custom Search

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Stealing


  1. Would you post a picture of you for us  
picture of me and my grand-daughter

2. Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now??\



I would have to say no. My youngest son just got married a week ago at the age of 25 Not to mention I have been married for 30 + years. 



3 Do you prefer to work with women and men??



In my profession it does not matter what the sex of my co-worker is The only point that matters is how they respect the one we care for and that they do their best to do their job.

4. Do you have any opposite sex friends

Yes, I do have several including one that I have had since birth. Being born one day after him in the small town hospital and our moms being friends gave us a bond from the beginning

5 can you commit to one person ??

most definetly as I said I have been with hubby for 30 years +

6. If you're in a marriage or relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat??



no I have never and would never. 

7. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018??

no I do not see that happening. I have children that are trying to start families so that would be a blessing. I would love to start  a business but not sure how that will go . So I am not sure what 2018 will bring but hoping and praying that it all turns our tok

8. If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them??

I have been with my Ahusband for 30 + years. If he would choose to go to a greener field and leave all we built I believe I would let him. He needs to be happy and I need to be happy so while it would be a terrible time that I do not even wish to think about somehow we would get through it

9. Are you good at hiding your feelings

I can be when I want to Mostly everyone know how I feel on most subjects. 

10 When was the last time you cried

not for sure been a while I guess (I have been blessed) I always cry when I get mad 

11.Have you ever fell for someone you did not expect too??

my husband, the day we met we were at the alternate poles as far as north is from south but he grew on me and we never seperated

12 what is something you have to do tommorow

WORK

13. Name something you dislike about the day you are having

top thing would be the heat but then it is summer time so it's expected the unexpected was the mess I made in the kitchen

14. Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex??

I had a few friends in my early teens that I would love to have had as boyfriends. Then my husband came along

15 Have you ever wanted someone you could never have

fantasy yes there have been several movie stars that were so yummy like. 

16 Who was last person you talked to before you went to bed lastnight

my darling hubby

17. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything too??

yes my son 

18 When was the last time you were jealous in a romantic situation??

ages ago maybe in my early 20s when the girls my hubby worked with continued to tease and hit on him

19. If you had to delete one year from your life completely, which would it be?? 

I would never as the years are long full of happiness, sadness, love and drama but I would never let go of any of them as they all were years that I learned and lived in I would have missed the dance

20. Did you have a good day yesterday?? What did you do?? 

YES we had a family day out and enjoyed life. We traveled through the foothills of Kentucky and ended up purchasing fireworks for the holiday

21. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together together alone, what would you be doing right now

we may find ourselves in a long conversation if together long but no romance would be present

22. Do you replay things that have happened in your head

certianly i am not sure who has not re-thought something whether good or bad to figure out where something is or how it happened

23. Don't tell me lies was the last person you texted attractive

I messaged my daughter this afternoon and I think she is beautiful

24 Is your life anything like it was two years ago?? Is it a good or bad thing

No , my life has changed for the good. My daughter left her abusive husband and well, my grand-babies are at my house now nearly every day

play along here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post