Custom Search

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday



The Weather:::
cold night , weather man says will be in the teens


Right now I am: 
resting after hard day at work, creating a post for a meme that I loved in the past so happy that I found it again

Thinking:
 Thinking about problems that my children face as a mother I want to fix it all. I am also thinking of all those that may not have somewhere to stay tonight and pray the shelter has a bed for them.          

On my reading pile:::
 a new book I got for Christmas not had a real chance to get into yet 


On my tv:::
chopped jr I love cooking shows


Something fun to share:::
 snow ice cream which is what my kids are wanting to make
 
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/2 cups sugar
  • CLEAN Snow
  • you will need about 4 to 5 cups of fresh snow. Do not pack the snow just scoop it up. Place in freezer til ready to use.
    Mix rest together til sugar dissolves. Slowly add snow to mix. Stir constantly til thick like ice cream
    Enjoy

    On the menu for this week:::
    Monday - pork steaks, mushroom gravy, green beans, mac n cheese
    Tuesday - chicken tenders, fries
    Wednesday - beef stew and biscuits
    Thursday -  tater tot casserole
    Friday - chicken and noodles
    Saturday -  daughters house
    Sunday -  Italian sausage, peppers and onions


    On my to do list:::
     I work 6 of the 7 days this week.
    laundry
    reorganize drawers my room
    work on spare bedroom

    What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
    Taking a break at present moment after all the holiday baking



    Homemaking Tips:::
     •To remove baked on grease after cooking, place a fabric softener sheet - bounce, fleecy, etc. - into the pan with a bit of water. Soak over nite and voila! The next morning wipe with the sheet and it all comes off with no scrubbing.


    Looking around the house:::
     good  thing its my day off my job tomorrow since my home needs a bit of TLC starting with maintenance and going on to some special touches

    From the camera:::



    On my prayer list:::
    A few friends with different issues going on at the moment.


    Bible verse, Devotional:::
    2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post