Custom Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kernel Seasons offers lots of great taste

For as long as I can remember our family has been popcorn lovers. I believe it all started with my mom and her sunday night big bowl popcorn. Me and my 5 siblings would all get our own small bowl. In the early days the popcorn was created in a popcorn popper and butter and salt would be the toppings that we would enjoy. When I was first married popcorn was my favorite snack and we prepared it in a hot air popper, (there was yet to be any microwave popcorn). Now days my family uses the microwave to pop most of the popcorn but I still love the old fashioned ways of popping as well.


Kernel Season's was sweet enough to send us some of their awesome products in October, which if you did not know is the national month for Popcorn. Kernel Season's to me puts even more fun into one of my favorite snacks of all time. With the delicious flavorings for popcorn to the movie theater feel of butter spray all of it is fun and yummy



I recall those long cold Illinois winter nights and sitting with mom all bundled up enjoying a bowl of popcorn. To me popcorn is a great reason to get together. With all that Kernel Season's offers now there is even more reason and a great variety of flavors everyone can shake on their own.

Some of our favorite flavors available are

Bacon and Cheddar season adds two favorites of nearly everyone in our house and maybe yours as well. The two taste together offer a delicious flavored popcorn.

I have long loved caramel corn. I now love the fact that I can find that in Kernel Season's Caramel seasoning offers the same creamy delicious flavor in a sprinkle on topping.

Kettle Corn is something that I buy each and every time I am at a festival where it is being sold. I love the fact that Kernel Season's has created delicious kettle corn seasoning that has become a favorite of mine

 Ranch has become the new favorite topping of my kids so you know when we found Kernel Season's ranch seasoning it would become a favorite in our house as well.



Looking for a great Christmas gift to give a popcorn lover or a family gift for friends? Check out the Kernel Season's gift basket. Packed with yummy seasoning and so much more. Just take a look at what is included in this wonderful gift basket. For just $24.99 you can give a gift with lots of love and flavor

  • 1 White Cheddar
  • 1 Nacho Cheese
  • 1 Kettle Corn
  • 1 Butter
  • 1 Garlic Parmesan
  • 1 Bacon Cheddar
  • 1 Ranch
  • 1 Caramel
  • 2 Microwave Popcorn Packets
Connect with Kernel Season's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post