Custom Search

Friday, June 5, 2015

Cheesier The Better

Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese



1/2 stick of butter (I use organic) cut into pieces and softened
2 1/2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni (although other shapes would be equally delicious)
16 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded (about 4 cups) ( I use organic)
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed (I use organic)
1 c. half and half (I use organic)
4 large eggs (I use free range/local)
1/2 cup sour cream (I use organic)
Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 13×9 baking dish.
Boil noodles according to the package directions. Drain noodles and return to pot. Add the cheddar cheese and the cream cheese to the hot macaroni and stir well. Spread into your buttered 13×9 dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients. Pour over the macaroni. Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post