Custom Search

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bring Awareness to Animal Cruelty


April is animal cruelty observance month. My middle daughter can not even be in the same room when the t.v. shows the commercial that helps bring awareness to animal cruelty. She not only has had pets those pets have been her best friends. The animals in our lives have been family members and have been treated like that as well. I only wish everyone felt this same way. It is our job to protect the earth and those that live on it.

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it." (Genesis 2:15) 

shared at
show off friday


7 comments:

  1. It is our job to protect the earth and all God's creatures, especially the ones that can't protect themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animal cruelty is so despicable. How can people be so cruel. Thank you for bringing the matter to the forefront.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is tough to watch someone abuse or be mean to an animal. I have three dogs and they are my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my beautiful Corgi from a shelter,so I know that there are many animals that need homes !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not aware that April was set aside for this. Thanks for sharing this. It's so sad how cruel some people can be and always makes me so mad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me mad when people leave their dogs out all day and night. Dont have dogs if you cant love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter cries too when those commercials come on. Makes me so sad. We have 5 shelter pets.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post