Custom Search

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tis the season for family get together and fun parties. Often I need a quick dish to take to these gatherings. If you are like me and have little time but want to surprise your fellow party goers check out this delicious appetizer recipe Feel free to make any changes that you may want to as this is an old fashioned pass down add and take away as you feel bean dip recipe.
 
 

 


 
Large can of refried beans
1/2 c salsa
Guacamole or guacamole dip(I use Dean's, the bigger of the 2 sizes)
16 oz sour cream
1 pkg of taco seasoning
Shredded cheese, cheddar or cheddar/jack mix
1/2 c olives, sliced
Green onions,sliced
Tomatoes, chopped(I left out)
Mix beans with salsa. Spread in a 9X13 pan. Next spread the guacamole over the beans. Mix together the taco mix and the sour cream. Spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with olives (and tomatoes if using). Cover with shredded cheese. Lastly add onions. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post