Custom Search

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pumpkin Popcorn

 
I love popcorn. I really really do I have shared in the past a few recipes for popcorn. Recipes such as chocolate popcorn, tex-mex popcorn, and one of my favorites caramel corn. Today I share a delicious recipe for pumpkin popcorn super delicious. In addition you may want to keep watching as I share more popcorn recipes on our blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
⅓ cup popping corn kernels (yields about 10 cups popped)
2 tbs. melted coconut oil or butter
2 tbs. maple syrup or honey
1 tbs. pumpkin puree
¼ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
 
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Pop the popcorn using an air popper In a small saucepan, combine the oil, syrup, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and salt. Cook over medium heat for a minute or two, stirring until all the ingredients are combined. Measure two cups of plain popcorn and set aside. Put the remaining popcorn in a roasting pan. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the popcorn and stir until evenly covered. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Let the popcorn mixture cool. The glazed pieces of popcorn will harden as they cool. Stir the plain popcorn into the pumpkin-glazed popcorn mixture and serve.
 
recipe source here

shared at
Inspiration Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post