Custom Search

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Splash In Puddle Day


January 11 is set aside as the day for puddle jumping

I was just telling my hubby how odd I think Illinois weather is. Last week we were in a freeze and actually snow and ice. Today we are in a different warmer sort of pattern with the temps way above freezing near the 40s Yes I am enjoying today but puddle jumping is something I do not think I am ready for but I am sure that in a few months I will be and in different parts of the world I am sure puddle jumping is perfect for today.

Today is also a great day to go enter my giveaway for a Kidorable umbrella that will be perfect when it rains and creates those fun puddles to splash in.

shared at
What To Do Weekends
Too Much Time On My Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post