Custom Search

Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

As I look outside my window:
I look at the work that my husband has done in the front yard. Finally a day warm enough to allow him to get out and work. Looks a bit neater and the sun sure does look welcoming

Right Now I Am
Watching an old Walton movie, actually a new one to me one about Walton's Easter. I grew up watching this family and secretly wished I was there in the mountains with them.

Thinking and Pondering
There is a lot going on in the next few weeks including birthdays, holidays and so much more. I am also thinking how I want to get out and enjoy the warmer spring weather

On my Bedside Table
I have my trusty household folder where I have worked on the budget and also included little tips I have found on many blogs today,

On My TV Tonight
Wrestling, have loved watching since I was a little girl and never missed a night as I watched with my daddy

Listening to
The waltons marathon on tv. Love these old shows and the best part is my husband watching it with me

On the Menu For This Week
Monday= barbq chicken
Tuesday = spaghetti
Wednesday = hamburgers and fixings
Thursday = stir fry
Friday = fish and chips
Saturday = weekend off eating out
Sunday = weekend off eating out

On my To Do List and Plans for the week
working most this week so will hopefully have family to help around the house
entertaining tonight my only day off before weekend so house must be straight
wash oldest boys blankets
straighten my room

My simple pleasure
enjoying time with my husband

From the Camera

Prayer List
brother going through break up
several friends dealing with death of family members

Bible Verse
Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Philippians 2:3


shared here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post