Custom Search

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gratituesday

As I sit here in the quiet of the night watching my hubby, the dog and the cat sleep and not hearing any other voice in the house as well. I must say that I know that I am very lucky to lead the life that I do. One that allows us to make mistakes and to be forgiven for them. I was just a little girl when I heard the preacher teach on the subject of forgiveness. It was said that if you ask for forgiveness that it should be given. Now that does not always mean that life is easy but that you can begin a new each day and try harder to be the person that God would want us to be. To belong to a family that believes in the term of forgiveness gives me a much better world to live in.

Sunday night I attended church service and learned all sorts of things that are going on Missions in our own town that needed more hands to help out. I am so happy that these missions are available for those around. I am sure that there are many that are thankful. I to am thankful for the opportunities that I will be able to volunteer for in the future.

What is it you are thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post