Custom Search

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Peach Dumplings

Last time I was at the farmers market there were peaches for sale. I did not buy any this past week but will be purchasing some this next weekend. Oh my the smell of the fresh peaches can only sit next to the delicious taste that they offer. I recently found this super easy recipe that shows off the fresh peach taste in a delicious manner.


Peach Dumplings

2 whole large peaches
2 8 oz cans crescent rolls
2 sticks butter
... 1-1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
cinnamon, to taste
1 12 oz can Mountain Dew

Peel and pit peaches. Cut both peaches into 8 slices. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches. Pour Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top
shared at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post